October 12, 2010

The Haps from Jonah...

I can’t wait to play soccer. Mom and dad make me go to all of Jude’s practices and his games. It takes all of dad’s energy to chase me and keep me from running out to join in. I’m learning so much from watching my big brother play like how to run in circles, push, and stick my tongue out at the other team. Pele had to start somewhere.


Recently I’ve started pee-peeing the potty. This is a trick I will perform for a Skittle. No Skittle, no potty. Let’s just say that mommy does a ‘load’ of laundry. I like to keep her on her feet. Maybe you’ve heard that sometimes I save it for the tub, too.

Have you seen this four-wheeler from my favorite uncle? Uncle Taylor, you really need to step it up. There is really no reason for me to ever learn how to ride a bike now. I can chase the dog, run down Jude, take out trees, it really does it all for me.

I’m going to go point at Jude now and cry while mommy tries to decipher what I’m saying. Maybe I’ll get some Skittles out of it.


- Jonah


Jonah on his 2nd Birthday
September 30, 2010
(yes, we make him wear a helmet...get over it.)


1 comment:

Keri said...

I just read the quote from Jude about his Chucks...awesomeness. Also, I think Jonah actually looks quite scary on his four wheeler. Small animals and birds beware! :)